Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My mom's in town

No photo to go with this yet. My mom is in town and having lots of fun with Brendan! I'm not sure if this is a break for her from the difficulties of daily farm life, or if she might need a break after this visit! Brendan is very excited to have another playmate around and especially someone he can wake up in the morning who won't be grumpy at him for it! :) This morning, when I asked him if grandmama was awake, he said that he'd patted her arm and that she woke up. I smiled thinking how nice it is to be patted on the arm by such a nice little guy. Not too bad a way to be woken up, huh?

On a trip intended to end at the park yesterday, Brendan led his grandmama along the creek behind our house and never left it. lol! It's all about the journey, isn't it? :)

No comments: