Thursday, December 28, 2006

Must lose weight!!!

Ok, before anyone looks at the photos I've put on here of me and says, "WHY are you trying to lose weight?!!!" you all need to know that those pictures were taken a while back. I have put on mucho weight since then. I'm not gonna tell ya what I weigh, but I will say I need to lose 40lbs. Frankly, I don't really want to admit that to the world. I am making some changes to my exercise and diet routine. Nothing major, more minor adjustments. Plus, I'm having my doctor test me for potential physical issues that might be keeping me from losing weight. I suspect a few issues are at play and am making my diet and exercise changes more to holdover until I get answers back from the blood tests. Having others know that I am making these changes should be helpful for me, especially if I get occasional messages asking me how its going.

No comments: